Skype 1-2-1 Lessons
For international students Audrey can coach you via Skype 1-2-1 Lessons.
To be eligible for 1-2-1 Skype Lessons, you must also purchase Audrey’s Online Posing Course.
Skype download link:
How do Skype Sessions Work?
- Before your 1st session you will email Audrey at [email protected] a video of yourself walking and posing. Don’t worry if you have not posed before. This is just for Audrey to watch your posture and your regular movement patterns etc. If you have competed before please send the stage footage.
- Before every session you will email Audrey a video of your completed homework that she assigned in the previous lesson.
- Before your lesson she will analyze the video and give you notes on what to work on at the beginning of your Skype session.
- She will demonstrate for you how to do the assigned poses, transitions, walks etc.
- You will get up and Audrey will watch you and give you notes.
- Audrey will teach you the next lesson with her demonstrations and you will get up to pose/walk/transition while Audrey talks you through it.
- She will clearly assign the practice homework between each lesson.
- Audrey will tell you which videos from the online member’s course to practice with.